Monday, March 12, 2012

Tim's '91 C4 Corvette

Hey guys, so back once again-- it is I, Lexi.Laron's main writer!!!  There is only one writer, but still it's pretty cool to scream at people.

ANYWAY.

Tonight my boy posted a picture of his '91 C4 Corvette to Facebook, and I knew he had been wanting to get a shoot in, so I commented on that picture and he got to my house faster than a bat outta hell (not that doing so would be a problem driving a '91 C4 Corvette).

We decided we'd go to Tyler Park in Newtown, PA to celebrate the nice weather we've been having recently and find some nice springtime, windy roads.

When I first got out of the car to take pics of the car, Tim told me he had just got finished washing the car.  This was a miracle as a dirty, white car is a disaster for any shoot.


Here's some ass action.


More ass action from the WIDE angle!


Now, on top of this beastly L98 V8 engine is a Z28 with machined internals.  The owner said that a family member works as a machinist and all he had to do was pay for the parts.  Props to "Mike," the owner of the Camaro.


Big ass brake master cylinder, huh!  Two reservoirs for extra braking power!  I'd expect a sports car to have a smaller master cylinder for a harder brake pedal, but a lot of this engine bay seemed strangely engineered, so I'll take that, Chevy.


Flip-up headlights hiding under the fiberglass hood.


Not a bad interior for a '91!





Then Tim and I headed to a side-road at Tyler Park.  I had the foreground, but I didn't have the backdrop in the field that we shot at in the above shots.  More photos!



PEEDON.


From a distance, she lurks.


Like a tiger, she growls.


She lets out a ROAR! 


 I love pop-up headlights.  <3
 

At the end of the day, Tim's Vette is one hell of a fast car with a six speed and a big-ass V8.  From the blade-like wheels wrapped in sticky Goodyear Tires to the fiberglass body, this is one present day American-Made marvel.


Thanks for reading!
--Dillon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment